This site was created as a portal for those who want to improve their physical and mental health using natural methods. By “natural” I refer to things like proper nutrition, exercise, positive energy, etc, instead of “magic” pills or powders, gimmicks, proprietary blends, product packages or videos, invasive therapies, pharmaceutical drugs, etc.
Whether you are a seasoned bodybuilder who wants to maximize health and slow down the aging process, or someone who eats healthy but wants to shed a few pounds and get ripped… or you just want to look and feel better than ever… there is ALWAYS room for improvement.
I am not a doctor or physician, I do not give medical advice, nor diagnose or treat diseases. I help individuals find the tools they need to allow their body to heal itself, and prolong life by achieving the highest quality of health and lifestyle possible.
- n. A self-evident or universally recognized truth; a maxim.
- n. An established rule, principle, or law.
- n. A self-evident principle or one that is accepted as true without proof as the basis for argument; a postulate.
- n. A statement or proposition, which is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true.
In Mathematics: A statement or proposition on which an abstractly defined structure is based.
- adj. Of or relating to holism.
- adj. Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.
- adj. Concerned with wholes rather than analysis or separation into parts: holistic medicine; holistic ecology.
In Philosophy: Characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole.
In Medicine: Characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease.
Holistics (aka Holistix)
- n. A set of axioms or principles properly understood and harnessed to restore or create physiological and psychological balance and well-being in a living structure.